Skip to main content

How to remove comment box from pages in blogger


Here is a simple trick to remove the comment box from a page in blogger. Last day I've created a sitemap for my blog and I've published the same and then found that the comment box is also included in the page. I felt its not good and checked if I can remove it. And then I've found it! Its just a simple thing which is already included in the blogger.

Now how to remove the comment box?

Just remind that this is only applicable for static pages which were created from the pages tab.
Now go to Blogger Home and select the Pages tab

Home>Pages



Here you will see a list of pages you have created. If don't, you can create a new one from there.
Go to the edit button of the page you have to edit.

Then at the right side of the screen you will see Page settings and just click on the Options tab.
Page settings>Options



Now you will see that the pre-selected option of Reader comments is Allow. Just change this to Don't allow, hide existing, click Done. And finally update the post by clicking Update button.
Finally you are done. Now just check the page you have updated.
Visit my sitemap page .
Now do the same process for all the pages you want to remove the comment box.



Hey, after all if you like my Sitemap page go to this link [third party] to create a sitemap for your blog/website. This is a very good tutorial I promise!





Comments

Post a Comment

Related Topics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...